Monday, January 4, 2016

This letter is dated July 8th, 1969 and signed by Bobo.
It says Dear Neen, Harold & Perry
Went to Opera House to get these pills for as I bought three sets while I was in Cleveland. Take
4 calciums a day for two weeks or more and 1 vitamin Caday (today?).
Your body use up all calcium in your body as you grow older and bones become porous.  These will not help your bursitis.  I know it sounds crazy but exercise the arm & build it up.  Hang on it & just left knees to chest. The rainy weather kills me as I have it in both shoulders now-since the accident
and are excruciating pain from middle of back down through left leg.  Only exercises relieve it-no matter how it hurts-exercise. And air conditioning is the worst offender.  I tighten up so in a cold place.  I break more damn dishes Ha!  Pretty boy has a new playpen-the other one was washed so often it fell apart.  I'll keep it thought as it was my other Pretty Boys'
Dad has been dead two months to day.  I still think I'll wake up and he will be here.  He was such a wonderful Dad and man-so full of love for everyone.
Well gotta get to getting and mail your pills.
Give my love to all
God Bless you'se guys
All our love
XXX Bobo & Pretty Boy Lu (??) xxx
Tell Perry his cousin Pretty Boy Lu is a chef-he sits on my shoulder all while I'm cooking-I put my salad down & he is into it right away. I just finished writing Mom & I write big for her & I forget & write big to everyone.  Cross off whatever pills you don't want you didn't need to put Quantity in left hand side.

note: Perry must have been a dog that Harold had and Neen was most likely a kickname for Eileen.



No comments:

Post a Comment